Infos WoT ! [L'ultime tome de la Roue du Temps]

Avatar du membre
Aslan
Elbakinien d'Or
Messages : 16448
Enregistré le : mer. 19 janv. 2005 13:03

Message par Aslan »

Image
Avatar du membre
Akallabeth
Modérateur
Messages : 3897
Enregistré le : jeu. 26 mars 2009 13:37

Message par Akallabeth »

Mais keskecéksetruc??? :blink:
Avatar du membre
Gillossen
Modérateur
Messages : 43577
Enregistré le : sam. 20 avr. 2002 14:12
Contact :

Message par Gillossen »

Akallabeth a écrit :Mais keskecéksetruc??? :blink:
Une fausse couv portée sur la dérision. :)
Avatar du membre
Akallabeth
Modérateur
Messages : 3897
Enregistré le : jeu. 26 mars 2009 13:37

Message par Akallabeth »

J'avais bien compris, c'est pas crédible : le dessin n'est pas assez moche! ;)
Avatar du membre
erendisse
Elbakinien d'Or
Messages : 1422
Enregistré le : lun. 3 nov. 2008 23:43
Localisation : Amiens

Message par erendisse »

MOUAHAHAHA!!!! Moi je trouve ça fandard!!!
Avatar du membre
belgarion
Adhérent
Messages : 6120
Enregistré le : sam. 21 sept. 2002 18:47

Message par belgarion »

Je l'achèterai bien moi ce treizième tome, quel qu'en soit le titre; ;)
Avatar du membre
Gillossen
Modérateur
Messages : 43577
Enregistré le : sam. 20 avr. 2002 14:12
Contact :

Message par Gillossen »

Toujours lors d'une séance de dédicace pour The Gathering Storm :
5- Q: How’s The Towers of Midnight coming?a. ToM is 70% done.
Du coup, aucun risque de retard j'imagine. ;)
Avatar du membre
belgarion
Adhérent
Messages : 6120
Enregistré le : sam. 21 sept. 2002 18:47

Message par belgarion »

C'est toujours rassurant de voir l'état d'avancement avancé de ces romans. :)
Avatar du membre
Gillossen
Modérateur
Messages : 43577
Enregistré le : sam. 20 avr. 2002 14:12
Contact :

Message par Gillossen »

Concernant le tome suivant :
Right now I'm back hard at work at TOWERS OF MIDNIGHT, which I'm guessing will come out more toward the end of November 2010 rather than exactly a year after THE GATHERING STORM.
Avatar du membre
Akallabeth
Modérateur
Messages : 3897
Enregistré le : jeu. 26 mars 2009 13:37

Message par Akallabeth »

Arg pas plus de retard!! Ou alors faudra que je relise TGS avant d'attaquer ToM! ...dur! :sifflote:
Avatar du membre
Aslan
Elbakinien d'Or
Messages : 16448
Enregistré le : mer. 19 janv. 2005 13:03

Message par Aslan »

Dernière entrée du blog de Sanderson a écrit :Oh, and a quick note. TOWERS OF MIDNIGHT is going very well. I had a good week of writing on it, and I'm more and more certain it will be in on time. If that's the case, we'll see it October next year.
Avatar du membre
Yana
Sedai
Messages : 133
Enregistré le : mar. 25 août 2009 16:19

Message par Yana »

Non seulement Brandon Sanderson est un excellent auteur, mais en plus, il est efficace! J'aime cet homme! :D
Avatar du membre
Aslan
Elbakinien d'Or
Messages : 16448
Enregistré le : mer. 19 janv. 2005 13:03

Message par Aslan »

Blog de Sanderson a écrit :(Progress on TofM is going well, but this is—in many ways—a much BIGGER book than TGS. There are a lot more viewpoints and plots to wrangle, including many people who were not seen in TGS. TGS was very focused by intention and design. TofM is going to feel very different, as we're going to be expanding the scope a little to include all of the things we need to see to get ready for the Last Battle. That's making the editing and revision process of what I've done go more slowly than I would have liked.)
Avatar du membre
Moridin
Vala
Messages : 342
Enregistré le : mer. 3 sept. 2008 22:32

Message par Moridin »

Oh My F... God :| .Je le veut MAINTENANT :O.Si il est aussi excellent que tGS ça va être monstueux :huh:
Avatar du membre
Yana
Sedai
Messages : 133
Enregistré le : mar. 25 août 2009 16:19

Message par Yana »

Plus gros que TGS? La vache. Déjà qu'il n'était pas petit... Mais ça promet, ça promet. ^^Car est-ce que ça veut dire qu'on aura non seulement les aventures de
► Afficher le texte
, mais aussi peut-être
► Afficher le texte
. Aaah, tant de possibilités!
Avatar du membre
Akallabeth
Modérateur
Messages : 3897
Enregistré le : jeu. 26 mars 2009 13:37

Message par Akallabeth »

La suite! La suite!!! :amoureux:Et si en plus on voit tous les personnages ce serait parfait! (J'avais un peu peur qu'on ne fasse qu'apercevoir Rand pour se concentrer sur Mat et Perrin!
Avatar du membre
belgarion
Adhérent
Messages : 6120
Enregistré le : sam. 21 sept. 2002 18:47

Message par belgarion »

Comment nosu mettre l'eau à la bouche pour cet avant dernier tome? S'il pouvait nous raccourcir aussi le délai, je ne dirai pas non! ;)
Avatar du membre
Aslan
Elbakinien d'Or
Messages : 16448
Enregistré le : mer. 19 janv. 2005 13:03

Message par Aslan »

Brandon Sanderson et les prix...
This year's World Science Fiction Convention (Worldcon) will be held in Melbourne, Australia from September 2nd through September 6th. Unfortunately, I won't be in attendance since I'll be going to Dragon*Con in Atlanta that same weekend. However, every year the members of Worldcon vote on and present the Hugo Awards, and I have three books that came out in 2009 that are eligible to be nominated in the Best Novel category: WARBREAKER (which you can download for free here—feel free to pass the link on to any Worldcon members you know!), ALCATRAZ VERSUS THE KNIGHTS OF CRYSTALLIA, and THE GATHERING STORM. My editors Moshe Feder and Harriet McDougal are eligible for nomination in the Best Editor, Long Form category, and artists Dan Dos Santos (for the WARBREAKER cover—which a fairly random blogger has just named the best cover for a 2009 SF book by an LDS writer) and Darrell K. Sweet (for the THE GATHERING STORM cover) are eligible in the Best Professional Artist category. (Technically I believe my MISTBORN 2 annotations are also eligible for a nomination in the Best Related Work category, since I finished with them back in April, but I haven't even considered that those might be worthy of recognition.) Any member of this year's or last year's Worldcon may nominate until March 13th, after which only members of the 2010 Worldcon will be able to vote on the final ballot.Robert Jordan never won a Hugo Award. Not one of his books even garnered enough nominations to earn a spot on a final ballot. On one hand I think it's a shame that someone who was such a monolith in the field and who did so much for the mainstream success of fantasy publishing should never have been so recognized (as I said back in 2006 when I advocated his nomination for the World Fantasy Life Achievement award). On the other hand, his absence from the lists may simply illustrate that his fan base doesn't overlap much with the voting base for the awards. If few of Robert Jordan's fans attend Worldcon, it can hardly be a surprise that he was never nominated for a Hugo. Still, I think nominating one of Robert Jordan's final three books would be something Worldcon members could feel proud to do, though I don't know that this year will be the best opportunity for that. We'll have to see what happens.If THE GATHERING STORM did get nominated, I'm torn about how that would make me feel. We don't often realize how much we miss something—or someone—until they're gone. So, in that regard, I think a nomination might be very respectful. However, to have a Wheel of Time book finally get nominated only after Robert Jordan has passed away would also feel somewhat odd, as I do feel this book would have been better if he'd been around to complete it. Still, the reader response to the book has been excellent. I guess I'll just leave it in your court, readers. If you decide to nominate the book, I suspect Robert Jordan would be honored. But I'm not going to push or lobby for nominations. (That's frowned upon anyway.)
Avatar du membre
Yana
Sedai
Messages : 133
Enregistré le : mar. 25 août 2009 16:19

Message par Yana »

Moi, je n'irais en tout cas pas nommer Darrell Sweet dans la catégorie meilleur illustrateur. :sifflote:Mais je comprends ce que veut dire Brandon Sanderson sur l'étrangeté d'une nomination d'un tome de Jordan, maintenant. Même si quelque part son oeuvre entière mériterait un prix.
Herbefol
Elbakinien d'Or
Messages : 871
Enregistré le : jeu. 27 févr. 2003 23:53

Message par Herbefol »

Aslan a écrit :
Blog de Sanderson a écrit :(Progress on TofM is going well, but this is—in many ways—a much BIGGER book than TGS
Et le prochain sera tellement épais qu'il faudra le diviser en plusieurs tomes ? :p
Répondre